Winterval is not just your go-to destination for Christmas fun like visiting Santa Claus in his Central Station, taking a spin on the Port of Waterford Eye or hopping on board Santa's Mini Express Train (kindly sponsored by City Square Shopping Centre). Winterval is also the perfect destination to do your Christmas shopping, pick up gifts for yourself or your loved ones and browse the beautiful selection of Irish and independently owned shops and boutiques across the city, as well as visit the craft makers and sellers at the Winterval Christmas market. So whether you want to shop in store here in Waterford or shop locally online this black Friday weekend, Shop Winterval!
Here are just some of our favourite gifts available at Winterval right now.
Christmas wouldn't be complete without party crackers. Fill these with your own treats, gifts and festive jokes. The last box of crackers you’ll ever buy! €25 from Youme at CC Creatives on The Quay
2. Sparkle Soy Wax Candle by Milis €21 from a selection of retailers across Waterford City, and online at www.mymilis.com
3. Celebrating their move to their new Michael Street location, we love these Champagne coupes from Finders Keepers, €29. Plus, Finders Keepers is giving back this Black Friday, and instead of offering a discount, will make a donation to a worthy local cause. Find out more online and in store.
3. How cool is this SUP Santa Decoration from Breakwater Gift Shop - €12. Visit Breakwater Gift Shop at the Winterval Christmas Market or shop online on breakwatergiftshop.ie
4. Get gorgeous greenery any time of the year with this artificial fern in concrete pot, €30 Nest, The Quay Waterford. www.lovenest.ie
5. A great gift for him. Rib Knit Scarf from Dunnes Stores at City Square Shopping Centre - €10
6. Every man needs a great leather belt in their wardrobe. This is perfect! Superdry Mens Tan Leather Belt, €34.95 at Heroes in John Robert Square.
7. The ultimate gift for a whiskey lover. Lismore Whiskey Tumbler Set €300, House of Waterford on The Mall (and while you're there, why not ask about their gorgeous Afternoon Tea experiences!)
8. Every GAA fan will love ‘100 Great Gaa Controversies’ by John Scally, available at The Book Centre, John Robert Square €13.99.
9. Just in time for Toy Show Night! Pick up these Leigh Tucker Willow Borg Slippers (Sizes 7-5) €8 at Dunnes Stores in City Square Waterford.
10. The most comfortable socks you will ever wear! Candy Cane Bamboo Socks by Polly & Andy at CC Creatives on The Quay. €7-€9.
11. A perfect stocking filler for the makeup lover. SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Mesmereyes Decoration Set €14,95 at Mulligans Pharmacy on Barronstrand Street and in City Square Shopping Centre.
12. Comfort meets elegance with these Marco Tozzi pearl trim boots from The Shoe Centre on Patrick Street - €79.95
13. You will never be stuck for a gift for the jewellery lover in your life with Harlow Fine Jewellery on Bailey's New Street. This 9ct yellow gold Hex pendant set with a lab grown cultivated diamond is designed and hand made by Harlow Fine Jewellery €290, available with gemstone for €235.
14. Give the gift of gorgeous skin from Beautorium, Riverwalk Waterford. This Dermalogica Hydration-Heroes is available for €92 from Beautorium Beauty Salon or online on Beautorium.ie
15. Perfect for all weather this Winter. We love this Black Fedora Hat €35.99 at Indi, The Quay Waterford and online at www.loveindi.ie
16. We adore the selection of hand drawn cards and prints available from Finger Doodles at the Winterval Christmas Market. Each design plays on true, Irish Christmas nostalgia. Definitely worth a visit this weekend. Prices from €3.
Shop Winterval is kindly supported by Waterford Credit Union
Did you know Waterford Credit Union have an extremely competitive Current Account, with one of the lowest monthly fees on the market? With instant access to your funds through a Debit Mastercard®, mobile app, online or in-branch, a Current Account from Waterford Credit Union gives you all the benefits you expect, but with the personal touch of your trusted credit union. Manage your day-to-day banking no matter where you are in the world with Waterford CU Debit Mastercard®.
Such features include; Google/Apple/Fitbit digital wallets, contactless payments, have your salary paid directly into WCU, Mastercard Priceless Cities, no fees for *students and *seniors and a globally accepted Debit Mastercard.
Waterford Credit Union is a real and beneficial alternative to your bank.
(Waterford Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. T&C’s apply. Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This card is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International.To avail of no fees on Student Current Account, you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland and in full time education.*Senior members aged 66 years and over may receive a fee concession where there is a verified date of birth on their account.)