The Waterford Eye
Tickets on sale at the attraction
It wouldn't be Christmas in Waterford without the Waterford Eye! The 32 meter high Big Wheel will operate throughout the festival and beyond into early January.
Take a spin with your family, with up to four persons (from one household) in each pod. This is the perfect way to see Waterford City and the beautiful river Suir from a new height.
This year the iconic Waterford Eye is kindly supported by Bausch & Lomb.
More Information: Operates 7 days a week.
Times: Mon-Fri, 11am-10pm, Sat & Sun 10am-10pm.
All fairground rides are sanitised regularly throughout the day and touch points are sanitised after each use.
* All guests must sanitise hands upon arrival and exit
* One household and maximum four persons per pod
* Visitors must maintain a safe distance of from other families and event staff
* Face masks must be worn by all over 12 years old
* One way system in place
* If you or any family members are showing any covid-19 symptoms, do not attend.
* Always follow public health guidelines